And then there were 4 ...


This morning at 7:48 am, Maxwell Baker Toone arrived! He was born after a smooth and uneventful planned C-section. He is pretty cute if I do say so myself. He was 7 lbs. 5 oz., 19.5 inches long, and has a very small amount of sandy brown hair on the back of his head. We think he's pretty great!

Comments

Amy Mann said…
Congratulations, he is adorable. I am glad everything went well. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help with the kids or whatever.
krista said…
I love him! the cheeks are gunna get a pinchin' from auntie krista!!!! Love you guys!!!
Melissa said…
Congratulations, Toones! He is a lucky boy to be born into your family. Best wishes to you all!
Becca said…
I was wondering about you just this morning! Well, congratulations!! He sure is one lucky little guy! Congratulations to you!
Kristi said…
congrats. So excited to see more pictures.
Lee and Marie said…
Congratulations Kara!!!! He's so handsome :) I'm glad everything went good! I hope we'll get to see him sometime soon :)
Kara (and family)...CONGRATS! What a wonderful event in your lives. Best wishes to you!
Anita Preece said…
Kara,
He is gorgeous! What a beautiful little family you have! Congratulations!
Anita
Marie said…
Congrats, that is so exciting!!
katester said…
Congratulations! 2 girls 2 boys, pretty awesome! he is adorable.
Sara said…
AND congratulations. He is handsome. You are such a wonderful family. Good luck with four! :) We look forward to more Toone updates.
Nathan and Lisa said…
Congrats, Kara and Logan!! Little Maxwell is beautiful and I love his name! :)
Allie said…
It's another Logan "look-a-like"! Hope this new guy is adjusting to the Toone family! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear how everyone is doing.
Sarah Garner said…
Congratulations! He is pretty darn cute!
Shani said…
What a beautiful boy! Congrats!
Daniel Ricks said…
Congrats! That's wonderful! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Katie Morgan said…
Yeah! Congrats! I hope all is well with you guys. 2 boys, 2 girls...how cool!

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Update Ever...

Summer is here!

How It All Began