Recurring Dreams
I know I just barely posted about Lily's "dreams," but here's a reprise. (This just happened a few minutes ago).
Lily and Amanda had been in bed for a few minutes, but based on the noises we could hear from their room (jumping, screaming, playing, singing, banging feet on the wall, etc.) there had been no sleeping whatsoever.
We heard Lily walking downstairs making kind of a soft whimpering noise that vaguely resembled crying. When she came into view, she had the biggest grin on her face -- yet she was still fake crying. Suppressing our laughter, we asked her what was wrong. She said (smiling and "crying" at the same time.) "I have a very bad dream."
Kara and I smiled at each other with that "we both know where this is going, but we still need to ask anyway" look. So I asked Lily what happened in the dream. She lifted her nightgown, pointed to that dang freckle, and said, "It's this light brown one, right here."
We really need to see if we can do something about that dang freckle. Maybe we could tatoo an American Indian dreamcatcher just right on her shin so that freckle is covered up. That may work.
Lily and Amanda had been in bed for a few minutes, but based on the noises we could hear from their room (jumping, screaming, playing, singing, banging feet on the wall, etc.) there had been no sleeping whatsoever.
We heard Lily walking downstairs making kind of a soft whimpering noise that vaguely resembled crying. When she came into view, she had the biggest grin on her face -- yet she was still fake crying. Suppressing our laughter, we asked her what was wrong. She said (smiling and "crying" at the same time.) "I have a very bad dream."
Kara and I smiled at each other with that "we both know where this is going, but we still need to ask anyway" look. So I asked Lily what happened in the dream. She lifted her nightgown, pointed to that dang freckle, and said, "It's this light brown one, right here."
We really need to see if we can do something about that dang freckle. Maybe we could tatoo an American Indian dreamcatcher just right on her shin so that freckle is covered up. That may work.
Comments
Misty