Ewww...
Okay, so this isn't a real post, but I thought I should document today's events for posterity...
The kids all needed baths this morning, so I put Lily and Amanda in the hallway bathroom and Benson in my bathroom. I decided to sit on my bed and do some work on my laptop so I could have a clear view of Benson. So there I was, busying myself with my to-do list, when I spotted a movement from the corner of my eye. I glanced up just in time to see Benson throwing a handful of his own poop out of the bathtub and onto the floor. WHAT?! Well, you can imagine the sight that met my eyes when I ran in to fully survey the situation. Oh, what is more gross than that? Anyway, this necessitated a thorough decontamination for both Benson and the bathtub. Once that was done, I refilled the tub and put Benson back in. Not three minutes later, I heard the sound of water hitting water and looked up to see that Benson was standing up in the tub, doing what he could to "fill 'er up," so to speak. Oh, COME ON!!! At that point, Benson's bathtub privileges were revoked (not sure when or if they'll be reinstated). If someone throws up on me today, the trifecta will be complete. Motherhood ain't for the faint of heart (or stomach)...
The kids all needed baths this morning, so I put Lily and Amanda in the hallway bathroom and Benson in my bathroom. I decided to sit on my bed and do some work on my laptop so I could have a clear view of Benson. So there I was, busying myself with my to-do list, when I spotted a movement from the corner of my eye. I glanced up just in time to see Benson throwing a handful of his own poop out of the bathtub and onto the floor. WHAT?! Well, you can imagine the sight that met my eyes when I ran in to fully survey the situation. Oh, what is more gross than that? Anyway, this necessitated a thorough decontamination for both Benson and the bathtub. Once that was done, I refilled the tub and put Benson back in. Not three minutes later, I heard the sound of water hitting water and looked up to see that Benson was standing up in the tub, doing what he could to "fill 'er up," so to speak. Oh, COME ON!!! At that point, Benson's bathtub privileges were revoked (not sure when or if they'll be reinstated). If someone throws up on me today, the trifecta will be complete. Motherhood ain't for the faint of heart (or stomach)...
Comments
Hey, I'm kinda trying to have a blog again. Thought I'd let you know.