Tagged!
I've been tagged by my friend Jennie. She actually tagged me about a week ago, but I've been behind on my blog-reading and didn't realize I'd been tagged until just now! So here it goes:
A - Attached or single: Attached. Logan and I just celebrated our 7-year anniversary.
B - Best Friend: Logan
C - Cake or Pie: Pie FOR SURE -- but it's just about impossible to pick a favorite
D - Day: Ummm...probably Saturday, 'cause Logan's home and we often do things with family
E - Essential Items: My purse -- and all its wondrous contents
F - Favorite Color: Deep red
G - Gummi Bears of Gummi Worms: Doesn't matter. They taste the same, don't they?
H - Home town: I was born in Vernal, but I consider Centerville my hometown
I - Indulgences: candy, ice cream, cookies...pretty much anything with a high sugar content
J - January or July?: July, I guess
K - Kids: Amanda, Lily, Benson
L - Life is incomplete without: D.I. and black spray paint
M - Marriage Date: September 27, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: Two sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Oooh, that's hard! I guess I'll say oranges.
P - Phobias or Fears: Burning myself on the oven. Oh, and moths.
Q - Quote: Is everybody just walking around with a favorite quote rolling around in their head? I didn't realize we were all supposed to have one at the ready...
R - Reason to Smile: Sappy, I know -- but Logan always makes me smile
S - Season: Autumn
T - Tag Two: Emily (do you even blog anymore, Em?) and Sarah G.
U - Unknown fact about me: I am contemplating -- CONTEMPLATING -- starting a small photography business (I don't know why I even said that, it is so preliminary).
V - Very Favorite Store: D.I. -- but Ross is right up there, too.
W - Worst Habit: I am always running late
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: As in, how many of each, or which to I prefer, or what? I'd rather have neither -- unless I'm pregnant, and then I can't wait for the ultrasounds. I don't think I've ever had an x-ray, except at the dentist.
Y - Your favorite food: Are you kidding? That is impossible. Right now I am really, REALLY loving pretty much anything served at Mazza -- especially the lamb sfiha. Ohhhhh, it is goooooood...
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
A - Attached or single: Attached. Logan and I just celebrated our 7-year anniversary.
B - Best Friend: Logan
C - Cake or Pie: Pie FOR SURE -- but it's just about impossible to pick a favorite
D - Day: Ummm...probably Saturday, 'cause Logan's home and we often do things with family
E - Essential Items: My purse -- and all its wondrous contents
F - Favorite Color: Deep red
G - Gummi Bears of Gummi Worms: Doesn't matter. They taste the same, don't they?
H - Home town: I was born in Vernal, but I consider Centerville my hometown
I - Indulgences: candy, ice cream, cookies...pretty much anything with a high sugar content
J - January or July?: July, I guess
K - Kids: Amanda, Lily, Benson
L - Life is incomplete without: D.I. and black spray paint
M - Marriage Date: September 27, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: Two sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: Oooh, that's hard! I guess I'll say oranges.
P - Phobias or Fears: Burning myself on the oven. Oh, and moths.
Q - Quote: Is everybody just walking around with a favorite quote rolling around in their head? I didn't realize we were all supposed to have one at the ready...
R - Reason to Smile: Sappy, I know -- but Logan always makes me smile
S - Season: Autumn
T - Tag Two: Emily (do you even blog anymore, Em?) and Sarah G.
U - Unknown fact about me: I am contemplating -- CONTEMPLATING -- starting a small photography business (I don't know why I even said that, it is so preliminary).
V - Very Favorite Store: D.I. -- but Ross is right up there, too.
W - Worst Habit: I am always running late
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: As in, how many of each, or which to I prefer, or what? I'd rather have neither -- unless I'm pregnant, and then I can't wait for the ultrasounds. I don't think I've ever had an x-ray, except at the dentist.
Y - Your favorite food: Are you kidding? That is impossible. Right now I am really, REALLY loving pretty much anything served at Mazza -- especially the lamb sfiha. Ohhhhh, it is goooooood...
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Comments
I can believe you don't have a pithy quote to share. I'll give you one of mine: "If you're gonna fight, fight naked." See how wise and profound??
About the photography business, GFI!! Your pictures are always so amazing. I would totally hire you!
p.s. check out my blog if you want. I just started a few weeks ago. Now I'm a blog stalker - sorry.