Tagged AGAIN!
Okay, so I haven't seen this one before. My sister-in-law Brenda sent it to me, and it's meant to be answered by your kids. Since this one was probably a little beyond Lily's comprehension, and Benson mostly just babbles (and spits a lot in the process), I only asked Amanda for answers. Oh, and I just realized that I failed to copy quesiton #1 (What is something Mom always says to you?) and question #2 (What makes Mom happy?), and the kids are now down for naps. You KNOW I'm not going to wake them up to get the answers, so you'll just have to be satisfied with the remaining 18 questions and answers. So here they are...
3. What makes Mom sad?
When I’m just in trouble.
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
You make up a funny face.
5. What was Mom like as a child?
A little toy whale.
6. How old is your mom?
Um, 6 months.
7. How tall is your mom?
Like, you’re way up to the clouds like a big dinosaur
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
Paint colors and paint pictures (I'm certain this is a spray-paint reference)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You go and get me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
It will be for…me!
11. What is your mom really good at?
Doing big jobs for painting. (I KNOW this is a spray-paint reference)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
You’re not very good at putting a big huge pumpkin in your truck.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Make cookies for my dad’s meeting.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Spaghetti noodles
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When I am really happy at you, I will let Charlie out. Like when you do something you never tried before.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, which one would she be?
A lady.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Sometimes we like to play with each other, but sometimes you’re too busy to do it.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
When we just have the same hair and the same eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Like we’re doing right now, like we’re different, like with the colors.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She loves me when I do things like a big job. And we do a big grown-up movie like we are going to do.
3. What makes Mom sad?
When I’m just in trouble.
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
You make up a funny face.
5. What was Mom like as a child?
A little toy whale.
6. How old is your mom?
Um, 6 months.
7. How tall is your mom?
Like, you’re way up to the clouds like a big dinosaur
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
Paint colors and paint pictures (I'm certain this is a spray-paint reference)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You go and get me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
It will be for…me!
11. What is your mom really good at?
Doing big jobs for painting. (I KNOW this is a spray-paint reference)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
You’re not very good at putting a big huge pumpkin in your truck.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Make cookies for my dad’s meeting.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Spaghetti noodles
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When I am really happy at you, I will let Charlie out. Like when you do something you never tried before.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, which one would she be?
A lady.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Sometimes we like to play with each other, but sometimes you’re too busy to do it.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
When we just have the same hair and the same eyes.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Like we’re doing right now, like we’re different, like with the colors.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She loves me when I do things like a big job. And we do a big grown-up movie like we are going to do.
Comments
Now, go spray paint something, you big dinosaur/toy whale.
Thanks for the banana bread- it is so yummy! Sorry we missed you last night. We were at parents house. Feel free to come by anytime though!
I finally answered some of your questions (it's on your facebook account). Sorry it took so long! Cute Family!!!