Awwww...

For those of you who don't like to hear people talk about how much they love their spouse, just stop reading now. I left my laptop out last night, and Logan came across the Word document I typed it in before pasting it into the blog. He added on a bit to the segment "What people say about me." Here's what he said:

(This is Logan writing now.) A lot of people have commented to me about how “amazing” Kara is. What they mean by that is how much she is able to accomplish with three small children, a church calling that requires a lot of time and leadership, and the most beautifully decorated house on the block. I’ve also heard people say how sweet, and calm she is and how she “takes everything in stride,” which makes her a welcome addition to my family of neurotic freak-outers.What I love about her: Besides the fact that Kara is absolutely beautiful, she is constant and kind. Despite frustrations that are sure to come with all the stuff on her plate (I’m not talking about seafood, I was thinking more figuratively here), she always finds a way to demonstrate her love for her children and for me. She is an example of dedication and faith. Even though she may be tired, Kara reads her scriptures and prays each night before bed. I know that may seem like a simple thing, but it is demonstrative of her desire to always do what’s right, and that’s important. I love Kara’s scrambled eggs, her pie crusts, her playful stabs at my nerdiness, and her willingness to stay up late to watch movies with me (despite me falling asleep on the couch almost every time). I love being the beneficiary of her food snobbiness (We no longer need to rotate who will choose the restaurant we’ll go to because it’s always much better for both of us when she just chooses … even then, she almost always chooses a place that she knows I’ll like). I love how she raises our children with discipline and love. I think that she truly is the best wife in the world. I miss her terribly when I’m gone to work, church, or school, and I love to come home to her each day.

I share this for one reason only: to prove to everyone that I really DO have the best husband ANY wife has EVER had! Right back at ya, honey! I love you!

Comments

Becky said…
That is very sweet!
This Friday sounds great! Do you want to come here? Kids, or without? Let me know- e-mail me: beckysquire@gmail.com
Lisa said…
Awww, what a good brother-in-law I have to notice all these wonderful and true things about my dear sister! Props to Logan!
Darbee said…
What a sweet hubby you have! I LOVE the pictures and the updates on your family, too. I'm glad things are going so well for you all. You have a beautiful family...and by the way, you look WAY to good to have just had a baby 6 weeks ago. What's your secret? :-)
Angela and Dave said…
Kara, I love your blog! It's super cute. And so fun to read! You guys are such an incredible couple.
Becky said…
Hey, I found some sunglasses, are they yours?
Becca said…
You do have a good husband! It sounds like you're a pretty dang good wife too! What a blessing you both are to eachother! I love cheesy stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Update Ever...

Summer is here!

How It All Began