I allow one pregnancy photo per pregnancy. It is always taken in front of the front door right before we go to the hospital. When you look at this picture, please keep in mind that the child inside of me weighs nine and a half pounds...
Okay, so your GORGEOUS!!! A pregnant belly has never looked so cute! I'm completely jealous and SOOOO happy for your darling little family! CONGRATS!!!
wow,if that is what happens when you get pregnant, I don't think I stretch like that. So congrats. I would love to hear more about your cute family. My family still counts out to 2. You look great.
It occurs to me that every single one of my blog posts begins with some sort of statement about how long it's been since my last post. Let's all just pretend that it hasn't been nine months since I put anything on here, hmmm? Here's the real deal. For the last six months or so, I've been keeping up a weekly e-mail correspondence with a group of girls I've been friends with forever (the Ward Girls!). In a way, it's sort of taken the place of my blog updates. I save all the e-mails, and it's formed the most consistent journal I've ever kept. Anyway, here's a quick -- make that real quick -- rundown of the last nine months: Amanda's kindergarten graduation. There was a little program before the kids got their "diplomas." It was amusing to watch Amanda during the program; she took it so seriously! I felt like screaming from the audience, "It's okay to smile, sweetie!" Well, she smiled when it was over, anyway......
Looks like my blogging has dwindled to one post each quarter. But they're marathon posts, right? So when we left off, I was about to go on a FABULOUS sister trip to Philadelphia, New York and Washington D.C. I made a photo book documenting the trip; I posted it as a separate entry after this one. Take a look and see what you think! If you can't tell from the photos...it was awesome! My sisters and I have decided that we need to meet up in a major city every few years. Next on the list? New Orleans! So that brings us to Easter! The annual Easter party with Logan's family is a big deal: A pinata for Easter? Why not?! The kids thought it was great! Deviled eggs + bacon + chives = YUM. (Isn't everything better with bacon?) Later, we headed to Grammy and Papa's for the traditional egg coloring. This is serious business... For Max, a pinecone is as good as an egg... Sorry for the excessive photos of food, but food is important. And if it's very good food, then...
Yup, this one's got it all: livestock, bowling, quiche -- all the essential elements of a good blog post, really. You'll just have to bear with me here. These photos appear in no particular order, but I will give a brief explanation for each one. Let the oddity begin! Ah, the State Fair. It was the first time I'd ever attended (same with Lily, and probably this goat, too). Amanda's first day olf pre-school (or joy school, or whatever you want to call it). I've already had the opportunity to teach twice. I think I'm getting more of an education than any of the kids... More fun at the State Fair. Lily was ver persistent about riding on the carousel, but before the music and the spinning stopped, this pony had lost its appeal. Lily opted for her Daddy's arms. Amanda insisted on a pony ride and ended up with Thunder, the powerful stallion pictured above. She loved every one of the two minutes they shared together... "Little Hands on the Farm" was ...
Comments
You look great.