Sunday, Sunday...

Ah, the first Sunday of the year! We have been attending church from 1:00-4:00 for the past year, and now we attend from 9:00-12:00. I think the earlier schedule is going to be good to me! It's so much better when the kids (especially Lily) can have their meals and naps at the time they normally do. However, I'm going to have to figure out a way to prevent Amanda from turning my alarm off in the morning before I'm awake (a little stunt she pulled today). Seriously, if Logan's meetings hadn't ended early (which they rarely do), I think I would have slept until well into Sunday School.

Amanda attended Primary for the first time today. I think she's the youngest Sunbeam; she turned three just a couple of weeks ago. She was a little nervous when I dropped her off, but she seemed fine when I picked her up from her class at the end of church. I must be getting old! I have a kid who's old enough to be a Sunbeam (sniffle, sniffle)...

Logan starts school again tomorrow. It's a good thing this is the last semester of having to commute for more than an hour to school. I'll be glad when it's all over! He has class three days a week, which makes for pretty long stretches on my own with the kids. This is typically fine, though I am getting to the point in this pregnancy where I am just ginormous (my movements can only be described as "lumbering"). Six more weeks to go!

Comments

Susanna said…
Yay, I am so glad you are blogging now, it is such a great way to keep in touch.

I am so excited for your next little baby, boys are such a delight, so fun and energetic. Lily and Amanda are getting so big. My boys just went to sunbeams for the first time too, and they are also the youngest in the class, but they love it. Liam has already come home singing primary songs.

I love hearing about you guys, What a sweet family you have.
LOVE Susanna
our blog is www.georgeclan.blogspot.com
Jenn K. said…
Kara! It's been so long. What a cute family. You're girls are adorable. I'm glad you've joined the blogging world so we can keep in touch. You can visit our blog at www.kimberklanblog.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Update Ever...

Summer is here!

How It All Began