Snow, snow...and MORE snow

Amanda woke me up this morning saying, "I want to go outside and help Daddy shovel." Groggily I replied, "I'm sure Daddy's only going to be out there for a couple of minutes; then he's going to work." Half an hour later, she was back. "Daddy needs my help to shovel." What was he still doing here? I got up and looked outside. WHOA! We got some serious snow during the night. Sure enough, there was Logan outside, trying valiantly to clear our driveway and walks of all the white stuff. It was past the time that Logan has usually left for work. I guess he decided that rather than sit on the freeway for an hour and a half, he'd do something productive. By the time all was said and done, I think he was out there for two hours (in his work clothes -- which, as a sidenote, were DISGUSTING by the time he made it back inside. They went straight into the wash!). I'm worried about the commute he makes to USU three times a week. Sardine Canyon can be nasty, and it's dark by the time he's coming home. Everyone pray that I don't become a widow!

I promised Amanda that we would go outside to make snow angels after her nap. This means that I'm going to have to set a record for laundry folding (I am not kidding when I say that if the pile of laundry that needs to folded fell over on one of the children, serious injury might be inflicted). Ah, the glamorous life of a housewife!

Comments

Becca said…
It's crazy isn't it?! I can't even believe how much snow we've gotten since last night! I LOVE it! Have fun makin' snow angels!
Brooke said…
That sounds just like our morning...I can't believe all the snow! I feel like a kid again! I'm so glad you're blogging--- your family is adorable!
Kristin said…
Bruce! The blog looks awesome! (anyone else reading this right now is wondering who the heck 'Bruce' is...oh well...) You have done a very fine job with it thus far. I look forward to keeping better track of you this way as well since I feel like I'm not always the best friend you could ask for. What a beautiful little clan you've got!
Jean Bean said…
Ms. Kara,
The blog is LOVELY! I read the whole thing and then watched your slide show - so beautiful, so pure, so nice!

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Update Ever...

Summer is here!

How It All Began