Strawberry Fields


One of the best things about having a garden is seeing how excited the kids get to harvest the produce. Amanda doesn't look particularly excited in this photo, but if this doesn't make you crave a juicy, red strawberry straight off the vine...well, you're just not human.
Here's an Amandaism: Amanda loves to watch mine and Logan's wedding video. Once she asked me why she wasn't in it, and I told her she hadn't been born yet and that she was just a twinkle in her daddy's eye. Yesterday when we were coming home from our trip, one of the songs from our wedding video started playing on Logan's Blackberry. Amanda said, "Hey, this is from your wedding! Daddy, I was tinkling in your eye!"

Comments

Bryce and Lacey said…
That is such a cool picture....man I'm glad I already had some strawberries in the fridge after looking at it....it had my mouth watering!
B Flat Major said…
I hope he wiped it off.
Bethany said…
The pictures of Benson are just perfect. What a sweet boy. My mom had three girls and a boy and she said my brother was really easy going as a baby. Benson probably knows that with three "moms" around he won't get away with anything. The two pictures of Amanda straight on make her look so old. It's amazing. It looks like you had a great holiday.
Sarah Garner said…
LOVE your blog! I am glad to know that I'm not the only blog stalker out there and that I have another one to stalk!

You are a very talented photographer btw and your family is BEAUTIFUL!
katester said…
I would like to hire you to take pictures of my family! You are awesome. Love your blog.
check out the vhs class blog at vhs2000.blogspot.com

Be sure to leave your blog in the comments and spread the word

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Update Ever...

Summer is here!

How It All Began